Over 20 years ago I was just out of university and I imagined a life living in a foreign country, leading a team responsible for global customers. Five years later I sat overlooking the Pacific ocean, enjoying a chilled glass of white wine, marvelling that I was responsible for $500M of accounts globally. I was living my dream and then some!
Fast forward 10 years and I’d lost that spark, that passion. I was a little hamster in a wheel. Frustrated by a lack of enthusiasm in my team mates, in my managers, and, most importantly, in myself. To be honest, I felt like a bit of a fraud for not doing all that I possibly could. Most of my life was great yet I’d lost my direction with work and started searching for a new route.
Today my life is very different: I rediscovered my passion and purpose. I create websites that reflect the feelings behind the business. I have recaptured what I lost towards the end of my corporate carrier – I’ve reclaimed my ability to affect change and my sense of wonder and joy in life.
I realized I am most happy when helping other change makers find a path to their dreams. I want to impact as many people as I can – I want to help you shape the world we live in.
Yes, I do have a hippy-chicky side to balance my practical streak. I wish there was a way that we could all wonder at how amazing life is. How amazing we already are. What if everyone could hold onto that thirst for exploring the world. To feel the absolute wonder that comes from seeing something for the very first time? What if we could all nurture a seed of hope for the life we want?
Do you want a life that feels full of magical moments and achievements? Do you want that for others?
I use my technical know-how and business savvy to support you to achieve your dreams for yourself, your business and our community.
Have a question? Drop me an email: [email protected]
Want to know more about me?
- I was born in England and grew up in Cambridgeshire and Lancashire.
- I love to travel and have visited all of the continents (expect for the Antarctic!)
- When 2 years old I told my Mum that I would live in America one day.
- I moved on my own to California when I was 23.
- I trained for a year in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) – the science of how the mind works.
- I wrote my first website in 2001 – a lot has changed in web development since then!
- I’ve been a Quality Manager, Production Manager, Business Development Manager, Global Account Manager, Sales Director, Learning and Development Director for Fortune 500 companies.
- I’ve known my husband for over 25 years.
- My most watched movie is Labyrinth: I had a, not so secret, crush on David Bowie in my late teens.
- I sometimes reads horror books but can’t watch them as movies – I get too scared!
- I’m an Electrical Engineer with a Degree from Salford University in Computers, Management and Electronics B.Eng (Hons) 2:I
- I’ve lived in Canada since 2002 and pledged allegiance to the Queen becoming a Canadian Citizen.
- I raised $4000 for charity by hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, in Peru.
- I live with my husband, daughter and two cats (almost a crazy cat lady!)
- I hiked the Angel Bright Trail in the Grand Canyon, top to bottom and back up again in one day, largely on my own. That’s a 26 mile trip down and up in over 40 degree heat.
- My favourite place to be is on the deck, chilling by the lake.